If you weren’t the one who paid for the event, you’ll want to first reach out to whoever did. The reason why is because they have the option of either:
- Putting a password protect on the album
- Showcasing some or all of the photos publicly
- Not putting up the photos on the Online Gallery
When booking an event, you’ll find that some bookings only allow 2 strips or 1 full sized image per session. It costs a little more to print out unlimited photos per every session. If you didn’t receive a photo, didn’t receive a physical copy yourself, or didn’t receive it via text/email, you’ll need to either:
- Reach out to anybody who received copies of the photo.
- Reach out to the one who paid for the event to see what they’re requesting to be done with the album.
If the client requests to not showcase the Online Gallery publicly, we do not provide copies of the photos to guests. Also, we don’t provide client information to guests for privacy reasons.